The Alpena Area Senior Citizens Center is the focal point in Alpena County of leadership, innovation, and advocacy in providing Senior Services.
- To improve the health and nutrition of older adults in Alpena County through education and nutritional programs.
- To be the access point of information and services to older adults, their family, and caregivers.
- To promote financial independence and safeguard the economic security of older adults.
- To protect older adults from abuse and exploitation through education and monitoring of clients’ well-being.
- To ensure that older adults have a choice in where they live by providing information and programs that support independence.
- To provide effective, efficient and high quality services in keeping our Mission and Vision.
Our Mission Statement
To promote and protect dignity, independence, and welfare of older adults throughout Alpena County.
Board Meeting Minutes
Click on the month to view Board Meeting Minutes.