The Alpena Area Senior Citizens Center is the focal point in Alpena County of leadership, innovation, and advocacy in providing Senior Services.
- To improve the health and nutrition of older adults in Alpena County through education and nutritional programs.
- To be the access point of information and services to older adults, their family, and caregivers.
- To promote financial independence and safeguard the economic security of older adults.
- To protect older adults from abuse and exploitation through education and monitoring of clients’ well-being.
- To ensure that older adults have a choice in where they live by providing information and programs that support independence.
- To provide effective, efficient and high quality services in keeping our Mission and Vision.
Our Mission Statement
To promote and protect dignity, independence, and welfare of older adults throughout Alpena County.